Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Juno Bling pt 3
Board is done (other than the LED's). I let the circuit sit for about 4 hours today and the Juno running through an arpeggiation. I noticed that if I set the resonance high, the LED would get brighter. If I then adjusted the cutoff, the LED would overload and begin to dim. I ended up adding a resistor to each one. This tamed it and keeps the LED output intensity steady. Wired the 6-Voice-Cable-Harness™ to an Arduino 6-pin header. Also added a couple headers for the +5V/COM. Gonna see if Fry's has some blue diffused LED's tonight. If so, I should have it all done by tomorrow.